It’s already October?
I love it. I am a huge fan of all things fall. There are more clothes options. An actual routine is establish… a little for school and BIG things are about to go down!
We have a big month This October. A few post ideas will be
- Chiobani “Flip” Greek Yougurt
- 10 movies I watched in September
- DIY Halloween goodie bag
- Going back to school (Me)
- Settling into Real school for Viv
These are just to name a few, I really want to step up my Posting game and get out of the Shlump I’ve dealt with all summer. I already have much of the ideas down I just need to get going and actually finish an idea. Plus I want to do some more writing for a few other places to get my feet wet.
To my Fellow Bloggers
How do you get motivated and feel like you don’t suck?
How do you stay on task?
Who is your biggest motivation?
Who is the best support?
How do I get stuff when I’m not 1000% sure what my niche is? Is there an accent over the e? (I swear I Googled).
Any good tips?
To the Views/ Appericated readers
Do these sound like decent ideas?
How has the flow been looking?
Is October a promising month for you too?
What’s your month looking like?
Link me and let me know in the Comments Below. I want to hear all about it!
- This post doesn’t contain affiliate links, per se. The only thing that would result in any form of payment would be if you contributed to the Crowdfunding.